1x5ml oral/enteral dispenser
1x instruction leaflet
. Wash immediately after use, using warm soapy water
. Pull the plunger all the way out and wash separately, Repeat this for the adaptor
. Rinse all components under cold water
. Store in a clean dry container
.Do not freeze, autoclave or microwave.
Please follow instructions carefully
1. Fit adaptor firmly into neck of medicine bottle
2. Hold empty syringe and draw out plunger to dosage mark required
3. Fit syringe into bottle adaptor an invert bottle
4. Push in plunger fully and then slowly draw out medicine to dosage mark required
5. Check for any air bubbles in the syringe, if any are present repeat step 4 until bubbles disappear.
6. To measure dose accurately, line upper black ring on plunger with the required dosage mark
7. Place medicine bottle upright and remove syringe, check dosage accurately again
8. Check patient is sitting or held upright before giving medicine
9. Place syringe towards inside of cheek and slowly release plunger, giving the patient time to swallow, rapid squirting of medicine can cause choking.
Before use, please read the instructions overleaf
Accurately measure up to 5ml
For single patient use only
Validated for use up to 20 times